- May, 2017 - Dendritech is proud to announce its 25th year in business! We sincerely want to thank our many loyal global corporate and R&D customers that have been keys to our success. Dendritech greatly values these customer relationships and commercial partnerships we have forged over the past quarter of a century. As your product development partner in creation and commercialization of custom-synthesized PAMAM dendrimers, we continue to expand our product line.
Founded in 1992 exclusively for the commercialization of Polyamidoamine (PAMAM) dendrimers, and with fully integrated Kilo lab and full scale manufacturing facilities, Dendritech is your source for reliable synthesis and full-scale manufacturing to meet your specific requirements. We welcome inquiries on our products and capabilities.
July 12, 2015 – Dendritech was a Platinum Sponsor of the 9th International Dendrimer Symposium in Montreal, Canada. In a first-ever vendor presentation segment, Emery Scheibert briefly reviewed Dendritech’s 24 year supply history to medical diagnostics and other commercial customers in addition to the R&D market. Dendritech continues to expand with new applications growth, R&D investment and commercial commitments.
October, 2014 - Dendritech develops proprietary custom dendrimer for new personal care product launch.
June 23, 2013 – Dendritech is Platinum Sponsor of the 8th International Dendrimer Symposium in Madrid Spain
February 2013 – Dendritech announces the introduction of the succinamic acid terminated PAMAM dendrimers line, PAMAM-SA
September 5, 2012 – Dendritech sponsors Biodendrimer Symposium 2012 in Toledo, Spain
June 26, 2011 – Dendritech is Platinum sponsor of the 7th International Dendrimer Symposium in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Over 300 attendees from all over the world gathered for six days to share information related to the latest advances in dendrimer research and developments
- 10/22/09 - Dendritech Receives $150,000 Grant for Anti-Infection Research
- 10/02/09 - Dendritech was a Platinum Sponsor of the recent 6th International Dendrimer Symposium in Stockholm, Sweden. Aside from hosting a booth that afforded us the opportunity to meet many of our international customers (and some new ones), President Emery Scheibert delivered the keynote presentation, "Recent Commercialization Developments of PAMAM and PAMAMOS Dendrimers." Scheibert also chaired the Commercial Applications session, where representatives from DSM, Perstorp and Polymer Factory presented.
- 03/08/05 - Dendritech is silver sponsor of IDS-4
- 03/08/05 - Dendritech wins three SBIR Phase I grants in 2003